Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our little man

It's amazing how quickly time flies. Cameron is already 10 months old and has just started moving.

This is the first time he pulled himself up to standing. Of course I've been waiting for this for months now because Emma did it at 8 months old but it's been nice not having to chase him too much yet.
He was so proud.
He does these cheesy little faces all the time. We love it!!!
Posted by Picasa
His shirt says "I get my good looks from my dad" What a good look:)

2 comments:

AZ Powells said...

these faces are precious - I think all our babies have managed one cheesy look that makes us all roll. I can't believe how huge he is!!!!!! with a face like this its time for another one right??!!! how can we not want more of this around.....

Ted and Amanda said...

He's just so precious! And has the sweetest smile!