Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blogging

Okay so I have not been the greatest blogger. Honestly, I feel like my life is too boring and that I have nothing to blog about, until recently. We've actually done a few things worth mentioning. Really our lives are not that boring, I guess I'm just not used to sharing our adventures and milestones yet. I'm getting there. Anyway, as you can see I was very busy tonight and posted some stuff for y'all to look at. Jeff was busy watching the Lakers lose:( Bummer!!! Glad I didn't waste my time on that game and blogged instead:)

1 comment:

Renee said...

That's how I felt before I started a blog. Once I started I was going out of my way to find things, then it started to come so natural. Now I have my camera EVERYWHERE with me. I would've blogged instead of watching sports too (SO BORING!!!).