Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're Back!

I know we've been M.I.A. for a while now. Our computer went down in December and it took a while to get it back up but I haven't been motivated til now to really get on here. Well, except for Facebook. You can just about guarantee I'll be on there every day. Anyway, life has been good here at the Farr household. We had a great white Christmas in Utah and have just been hangin out. I'll get more pics up soon but I wanted to put these up cause they're pretty cute.
Cameron has been teething for weeks now. It's killing all of us! Last Saturday I think he ate half a donut and a chocolate popsicle. As you can see he enjoyed the popsicle.
I went upstairs to do my hair or something and came back down to find this. So sweet!!! Emmalyn was reading her firetruck book to Cameron. Love it!!!
Last night we decided to go get some frozen yogurt and told the kids to get their shoes on. Cameron ran over and picked up the Cinderella dress up shoes. We were crackin up. He loves the dress up almost as much as Emma. Not sure what to do about it but for now we just tell him he's pretty:) Are we damaging him for life???
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it... almost all boys love dress up! I am glad you are doing well. Your kids are getting so big and cute. Talk to you soon.

Collette said...

I think it's 100% normal for boys to play dress up! hehe! I don't think they get all the gender rules and it's just fun and games for them! Now if he's 15.. then you need to start worrying!

Jodi said...

Love the shoes Cameron, blue is definitely your color!

Don't worry Carrie, Jack was prancing around our place in my peep toe wedge heels last Sunday. Kent was disgusted. Jack was poised and confident. I couldn't stop laughing because I'm sure it's just a phase.

akamoroti said...

Cameron probably picked up on wearing girls shoes from Jeff.