Friday, December 12, 2008

Annual Santa Pic

 

So we had our Annual Ward Christmas party last Saturday and of course the visit from Santa. Emma was very excited this year to see him. Cameron on the other had well the picture says it all. I love this picture. So a week or so ago Emma asked me what Santa was going to bring her. So I asked her what she wanted and she couldn't come up with anything so of course Jeff and I had already decided what she would want I began to train her what to ask Santa for.
Me, "Would you like your own kitchen to cook in?"
Emma, "Ya!"
Me, "Would you like some food for your kitchen and an apron?"
Emma, "YA!!! and maybe some chairs for me and Cameron to sit in and dishes"

I think the list got longer. Obviously she got the point and will likely be very please Christmas morning:) She has also been watching The Polar Express and now is asking for Jingle Bells from Santa's Sleigh. We'll see what we can do.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda May said...

I love the wish for a Santa's Sleigh Bell. She's too cute!

akamoroti said...

I think Cameron is crying because Santa has a Steeler's hat on.