Sunday, September 14, 2008

June 2008

So things are settling down and I'm almost organized:) I think I'm just going to give you a quick overview of each of the last few months starting with June. June started our days at the pool and at the beach. Emmalyn started swim lessons at the end of the month and loved going to her pool at Ms. Debbie's house. She did great and learned how to float on her back, big arms and big kickers. We spent a week oh I mean a weekend at the Huffmire's with their 5 kids. Needless to say when there are 7 kids around that it was a busy weekend but we had a great time.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a blast. And I love the pictures of your little swimmers wearing life vests in the pool.

Ted and Amanda said...

The kids are getting big! Love Emmalynn's hair!

The Greathouse Family said...

Hi! Found you! We were at dinner with Sara tonight and she told me how to find your blog. I hope y'all are doing great!