Saturday, January 26, 2008

Funny little story...

So we were driving in the car the other day and Emmalyn spotted the moon out the window. It was about 4:00 in the afternoon so not quite dark yet. Emma loves the moon, she always points it out. So we were talking about it and then she says, "Mommy, moon on?" I was a little confused at first and I asked her a couple of times what she was saying because of course she doesn't say it as clearly as I spell it. Finally it hit me. She wanted the moon to turn on. I guess it's like a light bulb to her so we told her it would come on when it got dark. And sure enough when it was dark later we pointed it out and she was very pleased that the moon turned on.

3 comments:

Ted and Amanda said...

Ok, that is too freaking cute!

Amber said...

Those are pretty funny pictures! Thanks for posting...I do check. I can't believe how old Cameron is getting. If only we lived closer..we could get together more. HA!

brooklin said...

Hey guys-- we found you through the Mortensens. It's nice to see what you're up to and see an update on the family. Keep in touch-- we're at thelittlehealys.blogspot.com